Vineland, Jordan & Beamsville Bench wine tour Starting at $139.95 + HST per person
Vineland, Jordan & Beamsville Bench Wine Tour
The Niagara Escarpment is recognized as one of the world’s most unique natural wonders and is the most prominent topographical feature of southern Ontario. Ontario's Niagara Peninsula is the site of the largest wine-producing appellation (region) in Canada. Three sub-appellations lay along the benchlands of the Niagara Escarpment. They are: Short Hills Bench, Twenty Mile Bench, and Beamsville Bench. The Escarpment area encompasses a rich mosaic of forests, farms, recreation areas, cliffs, streams, rolling hills, wetlands, waterfalls and mineral resources. A Must See Experience!
Tour inclusive of;
- convenient pick-up/drop-off from/to the main entrance of your accommodation/location in Niagara Falls or Niagara-on-the -Lake
- an experienced and knowledgeable industry professional tour guide to answer all of your questions
- Flat Rock Cellars – taste during the walking tour overlooking rolling vineyards and stunning views of Lake Ontario
- Sue Ann Staff – be greeted by the resident, friendly Bernese Mountain dog named ‘Brix’ as you enter revered Winemaker Sue Ann Staff’s very own personal kitchen to enjoy a flight of her wines
- Megalomaniac - tasting right in the barrel cellar at the bunker style winery. It sits perched high atop the rolling hills of some of the best wines in the region. Be sure to bring your camera as you will want to capture the stunning view of the Toronto skyline across the Lake
- Inn on the Twenty – Enjoy a three course À la carte Wine Makers luncheon followed by a tasting of a flight of four (4) premium wines at Cave Springs Winery
- Thirty Bench Winery, Fielding Estates Winery or Angel’s Gate Winery is where your final tasting stop will be, all known for their exceptional Riesling
This tour can be customized for 6 to 60 guests for lunch or dinner. Larger volume discounts depending on number of guests in attendance.
Call or email us now to speak with our event planner, who will take care of all your arrangements.